Procedures for delivery staff in Day Care Centre
- Check temperature before coming into work or have it test prior to going in (there will be a non contact thermometer available)
- Wear masks or visor
- Disinfect door handles and surfaces at start of work and at end
- Clean hands thoroughly frequently (at least 20 seconds) – gloves (to my knowledge) relatively ineffective
- Keep contact log of who everyone you meet inside and outside of work
- Keep within the zones outlined in the Day Care Centre
- Wash hands before and after handling transport bag
- Keep physical distance of at least 6 feet from kitchen staff and ideally clients (the further the better)
- The clients have been asked to leave a table or chair outside house for delivery. Ideally DO NOT GO INTO HOUSE
- There will be envelops supplied for payment, however, don’t worry about these.
- Do not come into work or stay at work if you are in doubt
See previous posting for Day Care zoning. Thanks
Delivers to within 3 mile radius of Dromcollogher.